Hello, my name is Jody, and I would like to welcome YOU to Agape Outreach's home page! If you have any questions or you can email me at email@example.com If for some reason that I miss your call, please leave a message and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Let me share with you a little bit about the different web pages that you can access by clicking on the buttons to the left.
1. Wedding Ceremonies, we specialize in outdoor weddings. It has a lot of information as well as prices and a form you can fill out to receive even more information about weddings.
2. Counseling, we offer different types of counseling.
3. Prison/Jails, has info on what we do in there.
4. Nursing Homes, tells about what we offer to the many nursing homes.
5. Newsletter, has our current quarterly newsletter on line that goes out to many prisons, jails, nursing homes, and homes.
6. Prayer Chain, you can leave you prayer request as we have many prayer warriors that will agree with you in prayer over your needs.
7. Praise Reports, you can encourage others by sharing your praise report with us.
8. Activities, these are some of our local activities that we have going on.
9. Mission Statement, has our goals as well as what we believe.
10. Study Guides, has a list of our Correspondence Courses that are available to everyone now on-line. You can pick a course and click on the title or email us to request a copy.
11. Donations Center, for more info please contact Mark@agapeoutreach.org or Cheryl@agapeoutreach.org / Our Donation page shows you how you can be a part of our Outreach as we are a non-profit, nondenominational, 501 (c) 3. There are some pics of our volunteers that reach into many counties here in Ohio. Call Mark direct at (330) 495-8584 if you have any questions.
12. Bread Ministry reaches out to many different counties delivering about 5 tons of bread/food every week. If you would like to donate or help out please contact Mark.
13. Contact Us, is a way that you can leave an email and someone will respond to you as soon as possible. Info@agapeoutreach.org
14. Feed Your Neighbor, here is our new addition to Agape Outreach. Ronald is taking food to Walnut Hill park in Massillon every Wednesday at 5:00pm and other places where people are in need and the homeless. He not only feeds people with his soup kitchen but also makes up food to go for them. He also takes boxes of clothes everywhere he goes, so they not only get fed, but can take some clothes and shoes. We are happy to have Ron with us to help further the Kingdom of God. November & December we are having a can food drive. We will be happy to pick up your donations or you can drop them off at the outreach. If you would like to be a part of this by helping or donating please email us or call us. Please keep Ron in your prayers as he reaches out to those in need. There are many people in need of food, clothes, blankets, and hats & gloves. You can email Ron if you have any questions at; Ron@agapeoutreach.org
Thank You, for letting me share the different web pages that we have available to you.
Ph.B. / Th.B. / Chaplain Joseph Kampert
If you have any questions or comments for Joseph, please feel free to email him at Joe@agapeoutreach.org
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you have any questions or comments.
We also have Notary Public services available.
Here is a picture of some of our volunteers. There are more pictures on our Donation page. Please pray for our volunteers as they reach-out to those in need. We pray that God will Bless them as they are a blessing to others!
Please help us with your donations as we reach out to those who are hurting and find themselves in a bad way with no one to turn to. We are a non-profit, non-denominational, 501(3) (C) outreach. Please help us reach those in their time of need. The needs are many! You can help us today to help others in need with your donation. Just click on the Donate button below.
We would like to share some interesting facts about Iraq. Out of all the places in the world, it all began right here!
Just in case you might think of Iraq as only a oil rich nation ruled by an evil dictator for 30 years, whether it has been supporting terrorists or not……..here are a few important facts regarding the history and roles that this nation has played down through history:
Did you know……..
- The Garden of Eden was in Iraq.
- Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization.
- Noah built the ark in Iraq.
- The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
- Abraham was from UR of Chaldees, which is in Iraq.
- Isaac’s wife, Rebbecca, is from Nahor, which is in Iraq.
- Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
- Jonah preached in Nineveh, which is in Iraq.
- Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the Ten Tribes of Israel.
- Amos cried out in Iraq.
- Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
- Daniel was in the lion’s den in Iraq.
- The 3 Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq. (Jesus was also there as the 4th person)
- Belshazzar, the king of Babylon, saw the writing on the wall in Iraq.
- Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into Iraq.
- Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
- The wise men who came to honor Jesus’ birth were from Iraq.
- Peter preached in Iraq.
- The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq.
Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible, but did you know which nation is second? It is Iraq.
The names that are used in the Bible for Iraq is ……. Babylon, land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia. The word Mesopotamia means "between two rivers," more exactly between Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The name Iraq means "country with deep roots." Indeed, Iraq is a country with deep roots, and is a very significant country in the Bible. Here’s why……
- Eden was in Iraq…….Genesis 2:10-14.
- Adam and Eve were created in Iraq…….Genesis 2:7-8.
- Satan made his first record appearance in Iraq…….Genesis 3:1-6.
- Nimrod established Babylon and the Tower of Babel was built in Iraq….Genesis 10:8-10; 11:1-4.
- The confusion of the languages took place in Iraq….Genesis 11:5-11.
- Abraham came from a city in Iraq, Ur ………Genesis 11:31; Acts 7:2-4.
- Isaac’s bride came from Iraq……….Genesis 24:3,4,10.
- Jacob spent 20 years in Iraq……….Genesis 27:42-45; 31:38.
Please join us in prayer, for the leaders of our nation. Pray that the Lord will lead, guide, and direct their path and give them the wisdom to make decisions. Keep our men and women in the armed forces as well in your prayers! God Bless You.
Here is a picture of the Bravo 5-7 Cav Maintenance Platoon that shipped out in January 2005 to Iraq. Some of these men have pulled three tours in Iraq since then. As of today, some of our troops are home and some have been shipped to different parts of the world. We have adopted this group of men and women in our prayers as well as sending them some supplies from home, such as lotions, coffee, books, etc. If you would like to help us in sending them something from home, please contact us and we will tell you what they are in need of. (Your donations are tax-deductible as well.) Please keep these men and women in your prayers DAILY.
They are home from their 3rd tour. Thank you for all your prayers & support over the years Here is a pic of them at their home coming 12/2010.